With all the publicity the ChiroThin Weight Loss Program has been receiving lately, I wanted to share with you a few of the most frequently asked questions we are hearing at our Omaha and Council Bluffs chiropractic offices. If you have questions not addressed here, please feel free to reach out to us for additional information or to schedule an appointment.
What is ChiroThin?
The ChiroThin weight loss and long-term weight management program combines 5 elements that we believe to be crucial to a safe and healthy weight loss program (as well as improving a person’s chances for success at long-term weight maintenance).
- doctor supervision
- science-based weight loss program
- non-complicated, easy to implement dietary modifications
- healthy lifestyle or behavioral modifications with appropriate exercise (if indicated)
- nutritional supplementation
How does the ChiroThin weight loss program work?
Following along with the 5 elements I’ve listed above — that I feel are crucial to weight loss success — the ChiroThin program includes…
1) The proven, proprietary and science-based ChiroThin 6-week Weight Loss Program.
2) Every ChiroThin participant is guided, supervised and monitored on a weekly basis for the length of the program by a trained, ChiroThin supervising doctor.
3) ChiroThin participants receive customized, smart, and easy to implement strategies for eating a low glycemic, anti-inflammatory diet.
4) ChiroThin participants are coached on adopting practical, rewarding and appropriate lifestyle behavioral changes.
5) The ChiroThin Weight Management & Support nutritional dietary supplement, which is at the very core of the ChiroThin scientifically-proven weight loss program, is the absolute best in my opinion. Developed by ChiroNutraceutical, the ChiroThin Weight Management dietary supplement is 100% harvested, derived, produced and formulated in the US, so I believe it to be of the highest quality. And it has been shown to be effective, as well. It works to naturally suppress appetite, increase metabolism, stabilize blood sugar levels, help build lean muscle and assist the body in detoxification.
The bottom line is the ChiroThin weight loss system works.
It works to help you lose weight and it works to help you maintain your desired weight over the long-term. If you want to burn fat, enjoy more energy and better health, and achieve and maintain a healthy weight over the long-term, the ChiroThin weight loss system is for you.
Are there ChiroThin side effects?
Before beginning the ChiroThin program, every participant is prescreened to detect any possible health concerns or barriers to weight loss success. Those who are deemed to not be a good candidate for success will be informed of this and may even be prohibited from participating in the ChiroThin Weight Loss program. We are 100% committed to making this program work for you!
When followed as directed, the ChiroThin program falls well within the scientific communities accepted standards for weight loss.
How is ChiroThin different than Paleo diet, Atkins diet, etc.?
The ChiroThin program is not a protein-only diet. Like me, the team at ChiroThin feels that complex carbohydrates are an important part of a healthy diet. The ChiroThin weight loss program combines healthy, proprietary approaches to increasing metabolism, satiating hunger, assisting body detoxification.
How do I know the program really works? Do you have any ChiroThin before and after photos?
Whether your weight management goal is to lose 20 pounds or 100+ pounds, there are lots of ChiroThin before and after photos of people who’ve chosen this program to help them look better and feel better.
Where can I find ChiroThin program near me?
Unlike most weight loss programs marketed through network marketing, infomercials or in retail stores, the ChiroThin program is available only through approved chiropractic offices. If you live in or near Omaha, NE or Council Bluffs, IA, we welcome you to contact us at the Dr. Welbes Natural Health Clinic, since we are an approved ChiroThin office.
To either schedule an appointment or simply learn more about our chiropractic services or the medically supervised ChiroThin weight management program, call us today at 402-398-0036 (downtown Omaha, NE office) or 402-506-3321 (Council Bluffs, IA office).